We provide consultations on posting of employees to the Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Belgium and Germany.

Registration of foreign branches

We prepare documents for the registration of a company branches:
• in the Netherlands (Kamer van Koophandel, KvK);
• in Finland (Verohallinto);
• In Norway (Brønnøysundregistrene, NUF). !For registered companies, we update changed company information in foreign registers.

Foreign tax accounting

We calculate and declare wages and taxes for posted workers in the Netherlands and Norway. We cooperate with accounting specialists of your company on issues of harmonizing Lithuanian and foreign tax systems.

NEN 4400-2 audit

We represent companies in NEN 4400-2 inspections. We help collect and prepare the documents required for inspections and advise on all issues related to the audit.

Representation in foreign bodies

We represent companies during inspections by foreign tax and labor inspectorates. We communicate with foreign institutions on other matters of concern.

Registration of assignments

We provide notifications in the registration systems of foreign assignments:
• In the Netherlands (;
• in Norway (Oppdrags- og arbeidsforhandsregisteret - OAR);
• in Belgium (Limosa);
• In Germany (Zoll: Meldeportal-Mindestlohn / The Minimum Wage Notification Portal).

Obtaining of Freistellungsbescheinigung

We help companies engaged in construction activities in Germany to obtain an exemption from withholding tax for construction projects (Freistellung vom Steuerabzug bei Bauleistungen nach § 48 b Abs. 1 Satz 1 EStG) from the German tax authority.

A1 certificates

We advise on questions regarding obtaining or renewing A1 certificates.

Work permits

We prepare documents for obtaining work permits for citizens of third countries in the Netherlands. We advise on matters of secondment abroad of third-country nationals who have Visa D or a residence permit in Lithuania.

We are here to help you grow

If necessary, we will come to you and consult on the issues that concern you.